Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chanel Bag?


This cake I had lots of fun doing.... but seeing my friend react when she saw it was priceless.  This was for her 40th birthday celebration where we prepared a Red Carpet Glam theme.  The cake bag was inspired by the actual gift of her husband to her.  She said that it was a carbon copy of the bag.

Cake was black forest cake which she requested covered with chocolate fondant.  Jimmy Choo shoes are made out of gumpaste... honestly, I didn't really like the look of the shoes but since I poured so much time doing it I might as well put it there. The people who saw the shoes thought that it was real... used old shoes. Haha!  The other accessories there are real ones, it's an additional gift from us to our friend.



Belated Happy Birthday Again, Lisa!

2 comments: