Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Shower Cake


This was the baby shower cake I did for a coworker who's having a baby girl.  This is one of the three cakes I had to make in a week. Pretty hectic week but somehow I was able to pull everything off. :)

Cake was chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling and vanilla buttercream frosting.  Covered in fondant and put on some white chocolate accents on the bottom tier.  Also tried the baby mold I purchased some time ago.  It was pretty cute and my coworkers were pretty amazed.  I had to make a mini bib to cover the baby's butt.  Don't know if it's okay to let it all hang out and bring it in the office.

Mom to be was happy and very appreciative since I was off the day of her shower and I did come by to  deliver the cake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment