Friday, December 16, 2011

Wipeout Cake

 My first baby is turning 12!! I can't believe how time flies so fast :(
I asked him what theme does he want for his cake. He debated between xbox, modern warefare and wipeout. Went back and forth between white almond sour cream cake and red velvet cake. Eventually, he decided to go with WASC and Wipeout. 




For those of you who don't know what Wipeout is, it is a game show that airs on TRU TV. I knew they've been watching this show but I myself don't watch it. So when he asked for this to be the decoration for his cake, I had no idea what to do. So I watched an episode just to give me an idea what I need to put on the cake.


While I was making this, my younger son was watching what I was doing. He had a lot of opinions and ideas on what I should do. So I am giving him credit on the design of this cake. :)

At first I wasn't too keen about the design but in the end I thought it turned out pretty good. So did my birthday boy... and that's what matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment