Thursday, December 15, 2011

Camaro Cake

A Camaro cake for my husband's birthday. I am so glad that I had a good head start the weekend before his birthday. I got sick a few days and had to work on this cake in bits and pieces when I am able to. Gladly I felt a lot better the day before his birthday so I was able to finally get everything done. Not as polished as I would like but maybe next time I can get it close to perfect. Hopefully when that time comes I won't get sick anymore. :)
Cake was mocha cake with mocha swiss meringue buttercream. His favorite!

I would like to say thanks to Way Beyond Cakes By Mayen for introducing me to party mini lites on cakes. I wrapped the part of the light that went in the cake with glad press and seal wrap so that it won't actually make contact with the cake. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment