Sunday, June 12, 2011

Superhero Cake


Finally the stress over my son's 4th birthday is over!! We had a superhero, Marvel superhero to be exact, themed party.  Decors and all stuff were of course in accordance with the theme, most especially the cake.   It gave me a hard time in thinking of the cake design.  So finally, I just decided to go ahead and buy some action figures for the decors which also were my gifts for my little hero. All turned out well.  

The cake was two tiers with two layers of cake each tier. Bottom tier was mocha cake with mocha swiss buttercream meringue icing.  The top tier was white almond sour cream cake with vanilla buttercream icing. The action figures I put on a stand that I made out of rice crispies and decorated it according to their own theme.








1 comment:

  1. ganda ng cake!! yummy pa! http://www.kitchenexplorers.com/ftf-11-fantastic-cake/

    ReplyDelete